Completely reworked from the original ground breaking design, the Belay Master 2 is stronger, lighter, better looking and has improved functionality.
Designed for belaying with dynamic nylon ropes, Belay Master 2 can also be used as a removable, directional connector, making it ideal for managing loads with inconsistent loading patterns.
Connection elements are held captive by the nylon clip which will only close when the screw thimble is in the secure position.
The HMS shape provides a large internal volume and gate clearance and the I-beam cross section gives an increased strength to weight ratio.
DMM's patented Taper Lock clean nose provides an increased gate push in and side resistance performance.
- Approved to EN362:2004/T
- HMS shape provides large internal volume and gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Patented Taper Lock clean nose for increased gate push in and side resistance
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended as a belaying carabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes
- Patented Belay Master prevents any cross loading possibility
Individually marked for traceability