These Terms and Conditions only apply to our Activities - please see here for our Courses Terms and Conditions.
- All participants must complete a waiver form prior to engaging in the activity.
- Participants 18 years and under require a waiver to be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- All participants must be at least 8 years of age.
- Participants under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the activity.
- Moderate level of fitness required
- Participants acknowledge that they will not be under the influence of alcohol or have any illicit drugs in their system whilst taking part in any activity. In the interest of safety, Pinnacle Sports staff reserve the right to ask participants to leave the activity if the participant is under the influence.
Due to the nature of this activity, it is not suitable for participants with any of the following medical conditions to participate:
- Neck, back, heart disorders
- High/low blood pressure
- Recent surgery/illness/ injury
- Not recommended during pregnancy
- Other adverse medical conditions
Unless you hear from us, assume that your activity is going ahead.
- Our activities are run in the great outdoors and will normally operate in all but exceptional circumstances If these circumstances arise your activity will be postponed and rescheduled for a later date. All decisions are made in the interest of staff and participant safety.
- If ambient temperatures exceed or are forecasted to exceed during the activity duration 36 degrees celsius the activity will be postponed
- Rain during the activity may create a delay in which case your guide will make a call as to whether to resume the activity or not.
- We will make every effort to inform you if cancelling your scheduled activity is necessary. Participants that decide not to attend/participate on the basis of weather (against our policy and/or advice) forfeit their full activity cost.
- Pinnacle Sports will not accept any liability for travel, accommodation, inconvenience or other costs incurred or lost through such cancellation.
- In the event that an activity must be delayed, rescheduled or cancelled due to any of the above factors, Pinnacle Sports will hold payment in credit and offer an alternative booking. An alternative booking must be made within 365 days of the cancelled date.
Pinnacle Sports has a team of passionate and qualified staff. Our activities all run with a small group-to-guide ratio to offer the best possible experience and the highest level of safety. Because of these small group sizes, late cancellations can have a significant impact on our profitability and, therefore, we have the following policy for cancellations:
- No-shows forfeit their payment and no re-booking/refunds will be given.
- If you are late to an activity, you may be permitted to participate, provided that the guide is satisfied it will not impact the safety of the group or impose unreasonable delays. If the guide does not allow you to participate due to lateness, you will be treated as a no-show.
- Because we run small group sizes, cancellations made less than 72 hours before the activity commences will not be eligible for a refund, in recognition of the low likelihood that we would be able to fill your spot on short notice.
- If you need to cancel within the 72 hours prior to the course commencing, you are able to donate your spot to someone else, provided that their details are provided to us prior to the activity commencing. If this requirement is not met and/or they do not show up to the activity, it will be treated as if you had simply cancelled the booking.
- Pinnacle Spots reserves the right to cancel any activity for any reason, including but not limited to: venue closures, illness of the tour operator, pandemic events, and other diseases declared to be quarantinable diseases. If Pinnacle Sports cancels an activity of its own initiative, participants will be issued with a credit for the value of the course and offered the chance to re-book at a later date.
- No-shows on the day forfeit their payment and no re-bookings/refunds will be given
- Late participants will be allowed to participate when the staff member is able to complete the additional safety briefing required. If this is not possible late participants forfeit their payment and no re-bookings/refunds will be given
- Refunds** for cancellations can be made up to 72 hrs (3 days) before the start date of the experience. Cancellations made after that time period will receive no refund
- Participants whose activity is cancelled for any reason, (including but not limited to weather, venue closures, illness of the tour operator, pandemic events and other diseases declared to be quarantinable diseases) will be given a credit for future activities**If your gift voucher or travel voucher has not been purchased directly from Pinnacle Sports but from another party such as but not limited to Online Tour Operators, travel booking agent or tour operator, then that parties conditions of purchase will also apply.
CHANGE OF PARTY NUMBERS
- Please keep us informed of any changes to the numbers in your party. A reduction in numbers will incur charges for each missing person as outlined in our cancellation policy. An increase in numbers may not always be possible. To avoid disappointment, notify us of changes as early as possible.