These Terms and Conditions only apply to our Activities - please see here for our Courses Terms and Conditions.
- All participants must complete a waiver form prior to engaging in the activity.
- Participants 18 years and under require a waiver to be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- All participants must be at least 8 years of age.
- Participants under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the activity.
- Moderate level of fitness required.
- Participants acknowledge that they will not be under the influence of alcohol or have any illicit drugs in their system whilst taking part in any activity. In the interest of safety, Pinnacle Sports staff reserve the right to ask participants to leave the activity if they have reason to believe the participant is under the influence. All activity fees are forfeit if this were to occur.
- Pinnacle Sports operates a zero tolerance policy to aggressive or abusive behaviour of any kind to staff or other participants. Pinnacle Sports staff reserve the right to ask participants to leave the activity if they feel their behaviour poses a risk to themselves, the staff, or other participants. All activity fees are forfeit if this were to occur. Further to this, Pinnacle Sports reserves the right to deny future bookings from participants who have been asked to leave an activity.
Due to the nature of this activity, it is not suitable for participants with any of the following medical conditions to participate:
- Neck, back, heart disorders
- High/low blood pressure
- Recent surgery/illness/ injury
- Not recommended during pregnancy
- Other adverse medical conditions
Unless you hear from us, assume that your activity is going ahead.
- Our activities are run in the great outdoors and will normally operate in all but exceptional circumstances If these circumstances arise your activity will be postponed and rescheduled for a later date. All decisions are made in the interest of staff and participant safety.
- If ambient temperatures exceed, or are forecasted to exceed during the activity duration, 36 degrees celsius the activity will be postponed
- Rain during the activity may create a delay. Should the delay make it unfeasible to continue the activity, the guide may need to cancel the remainder of your session. If less than half the activity time has elapsed, you may be eligible for a rescheduled session.
- We will make every effort to inform you if cancelling your scheduled activity is necessary. Participants that decide not to attend/participate on the basis of weather (against our policy and/or advice) forfeit their full activity cost.
- Pinnacle Sports will not accept any liability for travel, accommodation, inconvenience or other costs incurred or lost through such cancellation.
- In the event that an activity must be delayed, rescheduled or cancelled due to any of the above factors, Pinnacle Sports will hold payment in credit and offer an alternative booking. An alternative booking must be made within 365 days of the cancelled date.
Pinnacle Sports has a team of passionate and qualified staff. Our activities all run with a small group-to-guide ratio to offer the best possible experience and the highest level of safety. Due to this, we have the following policy for cancellations:
- You can cancel or reschedule your booked activity up to 48 hours prior to the activity start. A rescheduling fee of $5 + GST per person will apply.
- If less than 48 hours notice is given, you will not be eligible for a refund or re-booking of your activity.
- We can offer a change of details, if you have someone available to take your spot in the activity, provided that their details are provided to us prior to the activity commencing. If this requirement is not met and/or they do not show up to the activity, it will be treated as if you had simply cancelled the booking.
- No-shows forfeit their payment and no re-booking/refunds will be given.
- If you are late to an activity, you may be permitted to participate, provided that the guide is satisfied it will not impact the safety of the group or impose unreasonable delays. If the guide does not allow you to participate due to lateness, you will be treated as a no-show.
- Pinnacle Sports reserves the right to cancel any activity for any reason, including but not limited to: venue closures, illness of the tour operator, pandemic events, and other diseases declared to be quarantinable diseases. If Pinnacle Sports cancels an activity of its own initiative, participants will be issued with a credit for the value of the activity and offered the chance to re-book at a later date.
- Please note, if your gift voucher or travel voucher has not been purchased directly from Pinnacle Sports but from another party such as but not limited to Online Tour Operators, travel booking agent, or tour operator, then that party's conditions of purchase will also apply.
Change of Party Numbers (Private Group Bookings)
Please keep us informed of any changes to the numbers in your party.
- Private Group Bookings are based on an overall group rate, and not priced per head.
- Any reduction in numbers made more than 14 days prior to the activity start may be eligible for a renegotiation of group rate (factors dependant).
- Any reduction in numbers made less than 14 days prior to the activity start (including “no-shows”) will be charged at the full quoted group rate.
- An increase in numbers may not always be possible. To avoid disappointment, notify us of changes as early as possible.
If you need to contact us regarding your booking please contact the booking office during our business hours - Monday - Friday 10.00am-5.00pm
Phone: (07) 3368 3335