Round Stainless Steel RING Ø10 – Internal Diameter = 32mm
- Circular stainless steel AISI 316L ring, welded using TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) with an internal diameter of 32mm.
- Barrel finished, smoothed and polished.
- The surface allows for easy insertion of the rope and exerts the minimum damage to the sheath.
- As the pressure is spread over the full 360°, the wear on the ring is almost non-existent.
- Also used to equip improvised abseil stations using cordage and a bolt-chain-carabiner combination.
- From 2013 the material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- Attention: There is also a “Marina” version of this anchor which is highly resistant to saline corrosion. To mark the difference between stainless steel AISI 316L and the marina version of the same material, all marine-suitable anchors have been marked with a fish symbol and the initials “INOX".
- We recommend reading the attached PDF document for a detailed explanation of the problems presented by marine corrosion.
- MARINA version: Art. 177M