Bolt Hanger WING Ø12 + 10mm Round Ring
A very popular mountaineering, climbing and canyoning anchor compatible with a M12 bolt, this article is used to equip simple, efficient and secure belays at a very competitive price.
Used in pairs (for obvious safety reasons); usually with one as the load-bearing anchor and the other as a passive back-up.
Attention: this product is no longer CE but complies with the EN standard
For more information download the document at the bottom of this page
- Plate bent to 40°
- Ø 10 mm Round ring
- The internal diameter of the ring is an optimum 32mm, designed to save weight and bulk without impacting on versatility.
- To meet the requirements of the EN 959, The plate is to be used with its Hang FIX
- Material: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Made in Italy
- From 2013 the material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- We recommend reading the attached PDF document for a detailed explanation of the problems presented by marine corrosion.
- Available in MARINA Version - Art. 536M to resist to the corrosion and the salt; the items are marked with the icon representes a fish with the word INOX inside
- Complies with EN 795:2012 – Type A anchors
- Complies with EN 959:2007 – Rock anchors
- UIAA 123
- Weight: 135 gr
- Thick: 3,5 mm
- Dimensions: 44 x 92 mm
- Static Shear Resistance test: 25 KN
- Static Extraction Resistance Test: 29 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years