The Shaman lace was designed for the climber that has one thing in mind: edging power.
The structure of the vegan synthetic upper and stiff heel rand forces your toes forward into a power position creating a shoe that begs to stand on small features on a steep face. The love bump midsole places your toes into a crimped power position, while the knuckle box provides room, so you do not smash your toes against the top of the toe rand, these two features work in parallel to eliminates dead space under your toes and creates a comfortable and powerful sensation out of the box. The asymmetric lacing system provides a custom fit for a wide variety of foot shapes.
- Lining at top of heel for comfort
- New tongue design – less bulk and slimmer design for improved fit
- Rubber over toe box is thinner for a more supple feel
- Bouldering on all types of rock
- Micro edging on overhung terrain
- Steep single pitch routes
Midsole: MX-P: 1.6mm half-length, Love Bump, Dark Spine heel midsole
Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
Profile: Downturned Asymmetric
Rand: VTR (Thicker Front Toe Area)
Upper: Synthetic (SYNTHRATEK VX)
Weight: 255 g per shoe (USM 9)