Due to the nature of safety gear, we cannot accept returns for safety equipment (this includes carabiners, cord, harnesses, helmets, ropes) if you change your mind or if they do not fit.
Should the item you purchased have a problem (subject to assessment) we will offer you a replacement, repair or exchange on this item where:
- the product has faulty workmanship or materials
- is significantly different from the sample or description
Climbing Shoe Returns
- We are happy to exchange shoe sizes if the size you chose is incorrect. You will need to post them back to us (at your cost – registered post) and you will also need to cover the cost of the return postage to you.
- The easiest way to do this is to include a prepaid satchel with your shoes. Please send to PO BOX 491, RED HILL QLD, 4059.
- Equipment must be returned for a swap with the receipt within 14 days of purchase.
- Delivery within Australia is $10.00
- Orders over $100 are shipped freight free within Australia
- We ship mostly using Australia Post e-parcel, which is registered post ie. signature on delivery.
** Some heavy/bulky items may have an extra postage cost applied - in which case, it is stated clearly in the description of the product.
** We will contact you first to approve any additional charge.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully these standard terms for reliable mail-order services.
- Orders may be sent with the one of the following service providers: - 1) Australia Post 2) Sendle 3) Other Courier Operators
- If no-one is at home when your parcel arrives, you should receive a card advising which Australia Post office the parcel has been taken to (or Sendle couriers, how to arrange re-delivery).
- If no-one will be at home during the day, you could consider having the order shipped to a work address.
- Instructions to leave- you can also leave special instructions (in the comments box during checkout) for the order to be left in a safe location should you not be at home. Please note, however, that by doing so you take responsibility should the order go missing after it is delivered.
We aim to ship your order within 2 or 3 working days (excluding special orders) from Brisbane (except where an ordered item is out of stock your order may be delayed for several days until we have all items to send at once (we will advise you of any delay).
Should you require urgent delivery for a certain date, or have special delivery requirements, please contact us via email (email@example.com) or via phone (07 3368 3335) so that we can avoid any disappointment. While we cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date, we will do our best to assist you.
Our estimated delivery times from when an order is placed are:
- For metropolitan Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra, you should receive your goods within 5 - 8 working days once shipped
- For all of WA, Tasmania and regional areas of all other States, your order will take 7 - 13 working days to arrive once shipped
We ship selected items internationally. A flat postage fee for non bulky items of AUD 60 is applicable.