Raumer Belay Group Chain Anchor 10mm
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
Stainless Steel Belay Station, similar to the art.218 but with two round rings.
It is particularly popular as it can be used for stances in all disciplines (climbing, mountaineering and canyoning).
The ring is always perpendicular to the rock, which makes it extremely versatile and multi-directional stop
- Composed by: 2 ROCK Ø10 (art.110), one chain (art.175) and two round 10mm-thick rings (art.177).
- The abseil rings are created in 10mm thick stainless steel
- Internal ring diameter = 32mm
- The ring is perpendicular to the rock; This is useful when you need to retrieve the rope, as may be sought at any of the two branches of fallen without this being "tweaked" against the rock movement, preventing the recovery.
- To use "stick" the rope inside the top-roping (discomfort mitigated by the absolute security that the same can not "escape" from the anchor).
- No ring wear because the rope is in contact with a surface always different for each dropped.
- This belay station comes at a very competitive price.
- To meet the requirements of the EN 959 the plate is to be used with its Hang Fix. We recommend the use of our Hang Fix stainless M10L (Art.157) .
Consult the technical manual for installation, maintenance, etc
- Material: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Made in Italy
- From 2013 most of our anchors are made in stainless steel AISI 316L, definitely much more resistant to marine corrosion of the previous AISI 304. To report this difference on every item is printed the corresponding symbol.
- There is also a “Marina” version – Art. 180M which is highly resistant to saline corrosion. To mark the difference between stainless steel AISI 316L and the marina version of the same material, all marine-suitable anchors have been marked with a fish symbol and the initials “INOX".
Custom Belay Stations can be created on request.
- CE EN 795:2012 – Type A anchors
- Complies with EN 959:2007 – Rock Anchors
- UIAA 123-2
- Weight: 382gr
- Static Shear Strength: 27 KN
- Extraction Static Strength: 26 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years
We Also Recommend