SMC Shuttle Tandem Cable
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
SMC has designed the Shuttle Tandem Pulley Series to provide the best overall user experience. With three models to choose from it makes it easy to find the right tandem pulley for your application requirements.
The Shuttle Cable allows more experienced users all the same features as the Shuttle Rope, except where cable is used in place of rope. Ideal for recreational ziplines, basic challenge courses, as well as your local fire rescue/SAR gear cache. This light weight, strong and reliable pulley is an upgrade to the Shuttle Rope that utilizes four sealed ball bearings and stainless steel sheaves for efficient performance. Maximum speed rating is 10 meters per second.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Uses four high efficiency sealed stainless steel ball bearings and is designed to function flawlessly under conditions that would shut down lesser grade pulleys.
- Sealed ball bearings provide optimal efficiency, thus reducing the performance-robbing resistance that is inherent in most multiple component systems and they are not prone to failure under misaligned loads or with twisted gear as may occur with needle bearings.
- Multiple independent attach points
- Light weight ergonomic design.
- Fits up to 13mm cable
- Oversized top hole is designed for use with rescue carabiners .
- Low profile fasteners help to reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
- Use: Cable
- Type: Tandem / Inline
- Axle: Stainless Steel Ball Bearing
- Material: High Quality Aluminum
- Dimensions: 4.25” x 3.21” x 1.07”
- Weight: 8 oz (227g)
- Max. Cable: 1/2” (13mm)
- Sheave: 1.37” Stainless Steel
- 3 Sigma MBS: 26kN 5,845 lbf
- Made In USA
We Also Recommend