SMC JR Double Pulley Blue
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
Despite its size the JR and JRB Double Pulleys will easily handle full-sized work loads and is ideally suited for use with the very popular SMC Aluminum Locking D Carabiner. The bell-shaped top hole allows the carabiner to be rotated freely and completely. Two light weight nylon sheaves are paired with a stainless steel rivet axle for reliable performance at a reasonable cost. Easy to carry and easy to use - this is a great double pulley that won’t bust your back or your bank. Intended for use with rope up to a maximum size of 9mm.
Certified to meet UIAA127/ EN12278 Standard on 8mm rope.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Certified to meet UIAA127/ EN12278
- Stronger than most of the similar sized pulleys on the market.
- Suitable for use in 2 to 1 C system or in 3-to-1 Z Drag system.
- Compact size fits in pocket or in backpack so that it is always handy for quick access in an emergency.
- Wide base design has been proven to work efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Side plates are rounded and rotate for easy and secure placement.
- Uses durable lightweight nylon bushing for reliable performance.
- Made in the USA.
- Model #: 159600 (Blue), 159602 (Black)
- Type: Double
- Axle: Delrin
- Material: High Quality Aluminum
- Dimensions: 2.84" x 1.75” x 1.56”
- Weight: 3.2 oz (89g)
- Max. Rope: 9mm
- Sheave: 1.20” nylon
- 3 Sigma MBS: 22kN (4,946 lbf)
- UIAA Certified
- Made In USA
We Also Recommend