SMC JR Double Pulley Black
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
The SMC JR (Jigger Rescue) and JRB (JR with becket) double prusik minding pulleys have been designed to be compact, lightweight and cost effective. A key component of every rescue technician’s tool box, the JR and JRB pulleys provide tremendous versatility in the minimalist of ways. Couple the JR with a JRB pulley and you have a lightweight mechanical advantage system that can pull duty in rescue roles from litter tilting to piggy back systems.
Despite its size the JR and JRB Double Pulleys will easily handle full-sized work loads and is ideally suited for use with the very popular SMC Aluminum Locking D Carabiner. The bell-shaped top hole allows the carabiner to be rotated freely and completely. Two light weight nylon sheaves are paired with a stainless steel rivet axle for reliable performance at a reasonable cost. Easy to carry and easy to use - this is a great double pulley that won’t bust your back or your bank. Intended for use with rope up to a maximum size of 9mm.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- UIAA Certified
- Stronger than most of the similar sized pulleys on the market.
- Suitable for use in 2 to 1 C system or in 3-to-1 Z Drag system.
- Compact size fits in pocket or in backpack so that it is always handy for quick
- Compact size fits in pocket or in backpack so that it is always handy for quick access in an emergency.
- Wide base design has been proven to work efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Side plates are rounded and rotate for easy and secure placement.
- Uses durable lightweight nylon bushing for reliable performance.
- Made in the USA.
- Model #: 159602
- Type: Double
- Axle: Delrin
- Material: High Quality Aluminum
- Dimensions: 2.84" x 1.75” x 1.56”
- Weight: 3.2 oz (89g)
- Max. Rope: 9mm
- Sheave: 1.20” nylon
- 3 Sigma MBS: 22kN (4,946 lbf)
- UIAA Certified
- Made In USA
We Also Recommend