SMC Advance Tech Mate
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
This new pulley frame design is ideal for making compact haul kits. An integrated stainless pins help retain the rope when a rigged system is packed so that system can be pulled out and used immediately. Manufactured from high quality aluminum and anodized to help prevent corrosion. The Advance Tech Mate is the ideal compact pulley for technicians wanting to use the Advance Tech HX in a mini haul system. The Advance Tech Mate will support ropes diameters from 7mm up to 12.5mm.
- Type: Double
- Axle: Ball Bearing
- Material: High Quality Aluminum
- Dimensions: 2.97 x 2.40 x 1.81
- Weight: 5.44 oz (154g)
- Rope Range: 7mm to 12.5mm
- Sheave: 1.5 aluminum
- 3 Sigma MBS: 34kN (7,644 lbf)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- High efficiency sealed ball bearings providing flawless function under conditions that would shut down lesser grade pulleys.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Low profile fasteners reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
- Wide base design works most efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Made in the USA
We Also Recommend