SMC 3" Prusik Minding Pulley
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
The D-shaped top hole accepts up to 3 large rescue carabiners or multiple small carabiners and allows the carabiners to be rotated freely and completely through the hole. Side plates are precisely tensioned to aid one-handed use. Solid side plates also help to further reduce snagging. Sealed ball bearings provide optimal efficiency and reduce the performance-robbing resistance that is inherent in most multiple component systems and are not prone to failure under misaligned loads or with twisted gear that may occur with needle bearing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- UL certified to NFPA 1983 “G” General Use.
- High efficiency sealed ball bearings providing flawless function under conditions that would shut down lesser grade pulleys.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Oversized top hole is designed for use with up to 2 rescue carabiners and is large enough to allow sleeve of locked carabiner to pass through.
- Low profile fasteners reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
- Wide base design works most efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Made in the USA
Certified by Underwriter’s Laboratories to exceed the NFPA 1983 “G” - General Use requirement of 40kN.
- Model #: NFPA158000
- Type: Single
- Axle: Aluminum
- Bearing: Ball Bearing
- Material: High Quality Aluminum
- Dimensions: 5.85" x 4.17” x 1.38”
- Weight: 12.5 oz (354g)
- Max. Rope: 1/2” (13mm)
- Sheave: 3” aluminum
- 3 Sigma MBS: 38kN (8,542 lbf)
- NFPA1983 Certified
- Made In USA
We Also Recommend