Gear Aid Revivex Durable Water Proofing
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
If your favorite waterproof jacket or soft-shell has lost its water resistance, or your rain gear is no longer shedding rain, don’t throw it out! Spray on ReviveX® Durable Waterproofing to create or restore water, oil and stain repellency on all your favorite outerwear.
How does ReviveX do it? Your rainproof outerwear comes factory-treated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR). Over time, it wears off—so you feel wet and clammy, instead of warm and dry. After washing the dirt and oils away with ReviveX Pro Cleaner, the waterproofing will bond to the fabric, restoring factory level water repellency without impacting breathability.
Just spray this water-based formula on wet or dry garments, dry, and enjoy waterproof pants, jackets and rain gear again.
No matter what the weather does, you’ll stay drier—and stay out longer—with ReviveX from Gear Aid®
- Spray on to waterproof jackets, soft-shells, fleece, gloves or pants
- DWR with superior abrasion resistance
- Repels water, oil and stains
- Better for the environment, PFOA & PFOS free
- Safe for use on waterproof-breathable fabrics including GORE-TEX® fabric, eVent® and NeoShell®
- Best when used with ReviveX Pro Cleaner or ReviveX Down Cleaner
- Convenient to use: spray on a wet or dry garment, and tumble dry or air dry
- Retreat entire garment or target high-wear areas mid-season
- 10 oz. bottle treats up to 4 garments
- 5 oz. bottle treats up to 2 garments
- Made in USA
We Also Recommend