Raumer Superstar 316 Ring Bolt Ø10x80mm
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
SUPERSTAR Ø10x80mm - It is undoubtedly the most commonly used resin anchor in the world. The shape of the eyelet has been designed to withstand high levels of tensile or shear force.
- The shank is knurled; This method of resin fixing has long been the most reliable and resistant, particularly when compared with resin anchors with transversal grooves or horizontal dimpled surfaces which are notoriously unreliable and dangerous!
- The anchor's eyelet can easily accommodate two carabiners simultaneously or a Ø10 mm folded and flattened rope.
- The “SUPERSTAR” anchor's eyelet is perfectly smooth, allowing top-rope lower-offs without damaging the rope sheath.
- Like all our climbing anchor systems, the “SUPERSTAR”’s surface is matt grey to minimise environmental and visual impact.
- Material: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Made in Italy
- Stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- Compliance certificate EN 959:2007 – Rock Anchors
- Compliance certificate UNI 11578:2015 – Devices type A
- UIAA 123 - 2
- Weight: 123 gr
- Dimensions of the shank: 10x80 mm
- Static Shear Strength: 30 KN
- Extraction Static Strength: 30 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years
We Also Recommend