Petzl Stop Descender
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
Self-braking descender for single rope
One of the most popular devices for cave descents worldwide. It offers exceptional control and versatility; the self-braking function facilitates on-rope maneuvers.
- Self-braking function allows you to easily stop and hold your position on rope
- Device can be rapidly installed or removed from the rope without disconnecting it from the harness
- May also be used to ascend short distances with the addition of an ascender and foot loop
- Material(s) : aluminum bobbins, replaceable if worn out
- Weight : 326 g
- Rope compatibility : For use with single ropes between 9 and 12 mm in diameter
- Certification(s) : CE EN 341 classe A
We Also Recommend