Petzl Gemini Gold
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
There are no returns on safety gear unless it is defective, unfit for its purpose, or significantly different from its description.
Double Prusik pulley
The GEMINI double pulley is equipped with an auxiliary attachment point for use in technical hauling systems.
- Special side plates designed for use with a Prusik friction hitch in lightweight progress capture systems
- Parallel mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point for creating different types of hauling systems, including the most complex
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Lightweight (aluminum side plates and sheaves)
- Material(s): aluminum side plates, aluminum sheave
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, UIAA
Min. rope diameter 7 mm
Max. rope diameter 11 mm
Sheave diameter 25 mm
Efficiency 91 %
Working load 6 kN
Breaking strength 23 kN
Working load on one rope strand: 1.5 kN
We Also Recommend