Petzl Connect Adjust
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
The CONNECT ADJUST lanyard is a single positioning lanyard with adjustable arm, designed for sport climbing. The ADJUST rope adjuster's ergonomic shape offers simple, quick adjustment. The CONNECT ADJUST lanyard is suitable for any situation encountered in sport climbing and mountaineering.
- Single positioning lanyard with adjustable arm is ideal for sport climbing
- The ADJUST rope adjuster's ergonomic shape offers quick, precise adjustment
- Lanyard adjusts from 15 to 95 cm
- The connector held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping
- Dynamic rope lanyard to reduce the force transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with a locking carabiner such as the SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK
- Attaches to the tie-in point(s) of the harness with a girth hitch.
(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Length: 15 - 95 cm
- Weight: 125 g
- Certification(s): CE
- Material(s): nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
We Also Recommend