Petzl Boreo Helmet
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
Durable and versatile helmet with reinforced protection for climbing and mountaineering
Durable and very versatile, the BOREO helmet is suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning... Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both compact and head-covering. Protection against lateral, front and rear impact is reinforced. Optimized volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities.
- hard outer shell is impact and scratch resistant for optimal durability
- hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
- Head-covering design for optimal protection against lateral, front and rear impact:
- carries Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION product label
- head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers reinforced protection
- Versatile, for a variety of activities:
- suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- four clips for headlamp attachment
- compatible with the VIZION eye shield
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
We Also Recommend