MSR SweetWater Microfilter
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
Treading the middle ground between our lightest and most durable filters, the SweetWater Microfilter makes water treatment easy. Simple, lightweight and versatile, it’s the perfect water treatment option for light to moderate use, with the capacity to easily step-up to the demands of the occasional big trip. It pumps easily with a 4:1 mechanical advantage, producing 1L per minute and can easily be cleaned in the field without tools to restore flow rates.
Package includes: SweetWater microfilter, 80-micron stainless-steel prefilter, (2) color-coded silicone hoses, foam float, water bottle adapter, cleaning brush, and stuff sack.
- Testing: Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- Fresh Tasting Water: Activated carbon core helps eliminate taste and odors.
- Easy to Use: Unique lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage,
- Lightweight: Weighing just 11 oz., it's one of the lightest filters on the market.
- Compact: Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage.
Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
We Also Recommend