MSR Autoflow Gravity Filter
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
The supreme ease of the AutoFlow Gravity Filter has converted many backcountry travelers to pump-free water filtration. Now, it offers the luxury of effortless water storage and filtration in a more compact, lightweight and streamlined system. Efficient hollow fiber technology filters up to 1.75 liters per minute, and quick and easy tool-free cleanings maintain high flow rates on extended expeditions. Choose the 4-liter system for groups and base camps. The 2-liter system is perfect for backpacking pairs.
- Tested: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- No Pumping: Lets gravity do the work so you don't have to.
- Fast: Filters more than 1.75 liters per minute.
- Lightweight: 2-liter system weighs only 300 g (10 oz.). 4-liter system weighs just 315 (11.1 oz.)
- Field-Maintainable: Can be backflushed repeatedly without disassembly to regain flow rates.
- Adaptable: Filter directly into most any bottle or reservoir with included Universal Bottle Adapter.
- Assembled in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
We Also Recommend