Edelrid Micro Jul
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
A compact, ultra-light belay and abseil device for half ropes and twin ropes. The only suitable device for use with the Flycatcher 6.9 mm.
- For belaying a leader or bringing up 2 seconds, also suitable for abseiling
- Robust solid stainless steel construction
- Very lightweight construction
- High braking performance assists the belayer with leader falls
- Small eyelet for releasing unit with a carabiner when bringing up your partner
- Rope can be paid out faster to a leader by holding device in the open position with the thumb
- Suitable for 6.9 - 8.5 mm double and twin ropes
- Weight (g): 60
We Also Recommend