Kong Panic Standard 30cm
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
Panic allows an easy catch of the most distant anchoring points.
Panic is fitted with:
- a tubular webbing with an inner flexible bar that allows to obtain the required bent
- a special connector equipped with an ingenious system that keeps open the gate until it comes into contact with the fix plate. At this point the mechanism releases the gate and the connector closes automatically. The mechanism prevents accidental opening of the lever when it is under load.
- Panic is the 'factory' version of a classic tool for mountaineering and climbing, which is useful for clipping distant bolts and/or on hard passages...
- Available in standard version (30 cm) and XL version (45 cm).
- High quality product completely produced in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece
- Weight: 115g
We Also Recommend