Kong OKA Set
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
- New descender especially conceived for canyoning, designed not only for progression on rope but also for the use in emergency, recovery and rescue situations, very difficult to manage with other devices.
- The use is quick, safe and effective in every condition.
- The comfort of operation, the modularity of progression on ropes with different diameters and the multiplicity of breaking positions are characteristics achieved through joint development with rescue technicians.
- Connector suggested: Large Multiuse Auto Block # 7370045V4KK
- Supplied with two rubber spare parts.
|Articolo||Material||Colour||Main dimension (mm)||Minimum rope diameter (mm)||Maximum rope diameter (mm)|
|80508B400KK||CE EN 15151-2||Alu alloy||95||Blue||141||7,8||12,7|
We Also Recommend