Edelrid HMS Strike Safelock
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
The first ever HMS carabiner with two independent, automatic locking mechanisms. Weve combined our tried-and-tested slide-gate with a new spring bar mechanism to make the super-safe SafeLock HMS carabiner.
- SafeLock carabiner with two independent, automatic locking mechanisms that make accidental carabiner opening virtually impossible
- Spring bar for correct alignment when belaying preventing cross loading; also ensures gate is properly closed
- Intelligent slide-gate locking mechanism with automatic locking system as redundant mechanism
- Keylock closure system for optimal handling when clipping and unclipping
- The deliberately complex opening procedure provides additional safety for a wide range of uses (HMS carabiner, top-rope rigging, roping up on glaciers)
- Not recommended for use with the Mega Jul or Micro Jul.
- Weight (g): 66
- Carabiner Types : Locking Carabiner
- Closure : SafeLock
- Physical dimension (mm) : 100 x 70
- Gate opening (mm) : 21
- Major Axis(kN) : 22
- Minor Axis(kN) : 8
- Open Gate(kN) : 7
We Also Recommend