DMM The Catch
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
The Catch is a towable rope adjustment device (conforming to EN 12841:2006 Type A).
The device features non-aggressive stainless steel cams which are spring loaded allowing it to be positioned on the rope while the user is working.
The towable release mechanism (patent applications EP2641635, GB2500483) allows the user to tow the device while simultaneously descending.
- Back-up device can be towed whilst descending
- Ergonomic grip release handle
- For use on approved 11mm ropes (EN 1891:1998) with maximum lanyard length (including connectors) of 800mm (single person)
- No shock absorber required for either 100kg (single person) or 200kg rescue loads
- Screw lockable for semi-permanent attachment to rope
- Large attachment eye for multiple connections
- Anodised side plates and non-aggressive stainless steel cams for corrosion resistance
- Colour coded side plates aides fitting
- Easily cleaned and inspected
- Tether cord facility
- Will work with dynamic cowstails, and textile or wire-rope lanyards
- Individually marked for traceability
- Made in Wales, UK
|Variant||Strength||WLL||Rope Diameter||Dimensions||Weight||Cat no|
|Catch||N/A||N/A||11 mm||95 x 78 x 28.5 mm||315 g||CTC100|
We Also Recommend