DMM Axis Swivel SW100 Small
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
DMM Axis Swivels have been designed to be smooth, compact and incredibly strong. Made from hot forged, CNC machined bodies with large bearings and heat treated, stainless steel axles, the Axis Swivels inspire confidence from the word go.
- Hot forged and CNC machined from heat treated, 7075 T6 Aluminium alloy
- Stainless Steel axles
- Colour anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection and identification
- Conforms to EN354:2010
- Also certified to NFPA 1983 (2012 ED) Class G
- 'Textile friendly' attachment points with large radii
- Individually marked for traceability
|Axis Swivel Small||36kN||8kN||79 x 50 x 33mm||115g||SW100|
We Also Recommend