DMM Aero HMS Screwgate
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
The Screwgate gives maximum security when locked and makes clipping one-handed as easy as with a non-locking connector.
- Ideal for Rope Access general use, anchors and tension lines.
- Fall Protection Rescue Rope Access
- Approved to EN362:2004/B
- HMS shape provides large internal volume and gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Taperlock clean nose for increased gate push in and side resistance
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended as a belaying carabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes
- Individually marked for traceability
|Variant||Strength (Gate Closed)||Gate Opening||Weight||Colour||Cat no|
|Aero HMS SG||25kN||19mm||85g||BLT||A362|
We Also Recommend