Climbing Technology Sparrow 200R
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
Self-braking descender for rope work, the evolution of the SPARROW 200 descender has been developed for high workloads. It allows the operator to lower themselves on the working line, to position themselves on the working line and to ascend the same rope. It is ideal in the event of assisted lowering of two people with the device installed at the anchor (the operator lowers the rescuer and the person being rescued) or for simultaneous lowering of two people (rescuer lowers themselves with the injured person).
Field of application:
- rescue descender certified to EN 341:2011-2A, work load limit 200 kg with a maximum descent height of 180 m, only to be used with the TEC STATIC PRO rope – Ø 11 mm;
- rope adjustment/ descender device certified to EN 12841:2006-C, work load limit 210 kg, only to be used with EN 1891 type A – Ø 11 mm ropes.
- equipped with a breaking spur that creates additional friction on the rope, when used during the descent, without the use of an additional connector. The shape of the braking spur has been improved in order to have an even more effective control of the rope;
- a multifunctional command lever with an automatic recall system that allows the operator to descend at a controlled speed and stop the descent at the desired point without the need to tie off the device;
- an EBS safety system (Extraordinary Braking System) that is activated if the lever is accidentally fully opened, reducing the speed of descent instead of increasing it;
- equipped with a safety lever on the movable flange that facilitates the insertion of the rope in the transition of the fractionations.
87 x 179 mm
Ø 11 mm
87 x 179 mm
Ø 11 mm
We Also Recommend