Climbing Technology Sparrow 200
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
Self-braking descender for work on ropes which allows the operator to lower himself on the working line, to position himself on the working line and to climb back up it.
Field of application:
- Rescue descender certified to EN 341:2011-2A
- work load limit 200 Kg, max descent height 180 m.
- To be used only with rope TEC Static PRO
- Rope adjustment device certified to EN 12841:2006-C
- working load limit 210 Kg.
- To be used only with static and semi static ropes - EN 1891 type A - 11mm.
- Well trained expert operators, exceptional cases, can use the sparrow for ascending the rope and for hauling.
- It has a built-in braking spur (A) which can be used to create extra friction during a descent without having to use an additional connector.
- It has a multi-functional control lever (D) with an automatic return mechanism. By actioning the control lever, the operator can descend at a controlled speed, always keeping hold of the free end of the rope. The lever lets you stop the descent at the desired working position without having to tie off the device, where the lever can be moved to the stand-by position to prevent it being accidentally opened.
- The Sparrow is also equipped with a safety decelerating system EBS (Extraordinary braking system) that activates decreasing the descending speed when the control lever is accidentally pulled strongly downwards.
- The safety gate (B) on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates installation of the rope when passing intermediate anchors.
- 529 g
We Also Recommend