Black Diamond Camalot X4 Offset
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
Black Diamond's versatile four-lobe, flexible-stem camming unit with a narrow head width and integrated cam springs, the Camalot X4 Offset merges the expansion range of our Camalots with an anodized, offset lobe design for secure placements in pin scars and other non-uniform placements.
Designed to protect where no other cam can, the Camalot X4 Offset merges the unparalleled expansion range of BD's Camalots with an offset lobe design for pin scars, flares and other non-uniform placements. The X4's embedded cam springs allow for a super-narrow head width, and the flexible stem features aluminum protection beads to protect the cable without compromising flexibility. The X4 Offset also features anodized lobes and a color-coded Dyneema sling for quick identification.
- Double axle (.75/ .5 and .5/.4) and Stacked Axle Technology (.4/.3, .3/.2 and .2/.1) provide huge expansion range
- Narrow head width and offset lobe design fit securely in non-uniform placements
- Aluminum armor beads protect cable stem without compromising flexibility
- Symmetric swage and hot-forged trigger bar provide strength and ergonomic handling
- Anodized outside lobes and lightweight, yet durable color-coded Dyneema sling for easy identification and differentiation
We Also Recommend