Arapiles - 444 Of The Best
|This indicates that the item is currently in stock and ready to ship immediately. If ordering multiple quantities please be aware your order may exceed what remains instock|
|This indicates that the item is currently available however ships from a remote warehouse your item will generally reach you within 5-10 days from date of purchase. Please be aware this is a guide only, and orders may take longer to reach you on rare occasions - if delivery time is critical please contact the store for exact timeframe|
|This indicates that the item is currently not available within Australia, however can be special ordered. Shipping time varies from 2 - 10 weeks depending on the item. Please contact us if you need more acurate shipping timeframe.|
Please read our shipping & returns policy.
Authored by Gordon Poultney, this is a very affordable, small-format, selected routes guidebook to Australia's ever popular climbing area Mount Arapiles.
- A no-nonsense guidebook covering the best routes at all grades.
- Features cliff and action photography by Simon Carter.
- Cliff photo topos and user-friendly design make route finding a breeze.
- Small and compact -only 120x170mm; put it in your pocket, hang it off your harness.
- Over 80 photo topos!
- 132 pages, full colour.
- Perfect for short-term visitors, anyone interested in the classic routes, and anyone who wants just a small book to carry around
|DIMENSIONS||17 x 12 x 0.7 cm|
We Also Recommend