The Shaman is a modern cambered shoe designed for the climber who challenges themselvese with different types of climbing. Equally at home on overhanging gymnastic and steep routes that require precise footwork. The vegan synthetic upper built on an agressively profiled last will ensure your foot is always in a power position and that the shoe will not stretch too much over time.
Exceeding on every angle and rock type, if there was one shoe to rule them all, it would be the Shaman. The tensioned heel rand will provide enough power and suppport to bear down on small edges while yielding enough to climb those off vertical angles. The love bump plastic midsole places your toes into a crimped power position while the knuckle box provides room so you do not smash your toes against the top of the toe rand, these two features work in parallel to eliminates dead space under your toes and creates a comfortable and powerful sensation out of the box.
- Bouldering on all types of rock
- Gym Climbing on modern features
- Steep single pitch routes
- Liner: Synthetic
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.6mm AVT & TPS RUBBER
- Outsole: 4.2 mm TRAX SAS
- Profile: Downturned Asymmetric
- Rand: VTR (Thicker Front Toe Area)
- Upper: Synthetic (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 255g (9oz) per show (US 9 Men's)