Beal offers "The One 9.6"; a new rope with original ecological and technological performances. Innovated for better environmental awareness and vertical performances. The One 9.6 takes up multiple challenges.
- 1 ROPE = 1 TREE – Fight against global warming: For every manufactured The One rope, BEAL plants a tree
- 100% RECYCLABLE - Circular economy: The One is 100% recyclable. The reduced packaging is made of carton coming from sustainable forest.
- OKEO-TEX – Health: The OKEO-TEX label guarantees that no harmful products are included in the rope. The One is the first rope certified by OKEO-TEX.
- ULTRA FLUID - Performances: The “Soft touch” sheath reduces the friction in the carabiners. Thus it improves: Fluidity when slack is needed to clip. Resistance to friction.
- UNICORE - Safety: The One features the exclusive UNICORE process which bonds the core and the sheath for an increased safety.
- MAGIC PACK – Comfort: The patented Magic Pack coiling prevent the rope from kinking.
|Rope diameter (mm)
|Number of UIAA falls
|Max Impact Force (kN)
|Static Elongation (%)
|Dynamic Elongation (%)
|| EN 892